If you have any special needs, please let us know immediately.
Due to circumstances beyond the control of Trailways Travel, itineraries may change without notice.
There will be a $30.00 fee for insufficient funds or returned checks.
A 4% credit card processing fee will be applied to all credit card payments. To avoid this fee, checks are accepted.
We travel rain or shine. You will be notified if the tour is cancelled.
We have assigned seating. The seating chart is arranged on a first come, first serve basis. We begin seating at the front of the motorcoach and work toward the back. If you would like to sit in the front, you must make your deposit early. Please let us know if you would like to be seated with anyone else going on the tour.
All tickets will be received on the motorcoach on the day of the tour.
Tips & Gratuities: In most cases, tips are included in the price of your included tours, meals, and attractions. Tips and gratuities that are not included are for your driver and host. While tipping should be based upon the level of service you received, a customary tip amount would be $3 - $5 per day for each the tour host and driver. A tip envelope will be provided to you for the driver and the host to use at your discretion.
If you have an e-mail address, please provide It to us for future updates.
Please call Trailways Travel to make your reservation at (319) 753-2864 Ext. 162
Send and make checks payable to: Burlington Trailways, 3211 Division Street, Burlington, IA 52601
For more information, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Responsible consumption of alcohol will only be allowed on specified tours with the following rules and limitations:
All passengers wishing to consume alcohol during a tour MUST be 21 years of age.'
The Trailways Tour Host reserves the right to ask for a picture I.D. with proof of birthdate.
Drivers are instructed to contact local authorities in the event that underage consumption is occurring.
Only beer, wine, and forms of beer/wine cooler mixes will be allowed.
NO mixed drinks or hard liquor.
NO glass or other breakable containers allowed.
Coolers cannot be larger than 9.5 Wide, 7.5 Tall, and 10.9 Length
Limit of one cooler per person
Limit of 6 drinks per cooler
All beverages must be in a cooler-no exceptions
The Trailways Tour Host reserves the right to inspect ALL coolers and carry-on bags at their discretion.
*DETAILS OF COVERAGE:
Trip Cancellation - Trip Cost (subject to maximum benefit amount of $20,000) - (for $0 Trip Cost, there is no Trip Cancellation and Trip
Interruption is limited to $500 return air only)
Trip Interruption - 150% of Trip Cost - (for $0 Trip Cost, there is no Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption is limited to $500 return air
Travel Delay - 6 hours - $750 ($150/day)
Missed Connection - 3 hours - $500
Baggage/Personal Effects - $1,500
Baggage Delay - 24 hours - $400
Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation - $150,000
Accident & Sickness Medical Expense - $50,000
Emergency Medical Evacuation, Medical / Repatriation & Return of Remains - $250,000
Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) **CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, non-refundable trip cost (subject to $20,000 maximum). CFAR is optional and available for individuals or your entire group. Trip canellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. CFAR is available if purchased at the time of original plan purchase and within 14 days of the date your initial deposit for your trip is received, and you paid your Travel Supplier for the full cost for all non-refundable trip costs for your trip prior to your cancellation of your trip. For $0 Trip Cost there is no CFAR.**
Insurance benefits are not payable for any loss due to, arising or resulting from:
1. Suicide, attempted suicide or any intentionally self-inflicted injury of You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member or Business Partner booked to travel with You, while sane or insane;
2. An act of declared or undeclared war;
3. Particpating in maneuvers or training exercises of an armed service, except while participating in weekend or summer training for the reserve forces of the United States, including the National Guard;
4. Riding or driving in races, or speed or endurance competitions or events;
5. Mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes, or other special equipment);
6. Participating as a member of a team in an organized sporting competition;
7. Participating in bodily contact sports, skydiving or parachuting, hang gliding or bungee cord jumping;
8. Piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
9. Being intoxicated as defined in the Plan, or under the influence of any controlled substance unless as administered or prescribed by a Legally Qualified Physician;
10. The commission of or attempt to commit a felony or being engaged in an illegal occupation;
11. Normal childbirth or pregnancy(except Complications of Pregnancy) or voluntarily induced abortion;
12. Dental treatment (ecept as coverage is otherwise specifically provided);
13. Amounts which exceed the Maximum Benefit Amount for each coverage as shown in the Schedule of Benefits of the Plan;
14. Due to a Pre-Existing Condition, as defined in the Plan. The pre-Existing Condition Limitation does not apply to the Emergency Medical Evacuation or return of remains coverage;
15. Medical treatment during or arising from a Trip undertaken for the purpose or intent of securing medical treatment;
16. A mental or nervous condition, unless hospitalized for that condition while the Plan is in effect for You;
17. Due to loss or damage (including death or injury) and any associated cost or expense resulting directly from the discharge, explosion or use of any device, weapon or material employing or involving chemical, biological, radiological or similar agents, whether in time of peace or war, and regardless of who commits the act and regardless of any other sequence thereto.
Additional Limtations and Exclusions Specific to Baggage and Personal Effects:
Benefits are not payable for any loss caused by or resulting from: breakage of brittle or fragile articles; wear and tear or gradual deterioration; confiscation or appropriation by order of any government or custom's rule; theft or pilferage while left in any unlocked or unattended vehicle; property illegally acquired, kept, stored or transported; Your negligent acts or omissions; or property shipped as freight or shipped prior to the Scheduled Departure Date; or electrical current, including electric arcing that damages or destroys electrical devices or appliances.
Purchase Up to Final Trip Payment Due Date for Pre-Existing Condition Waiver:
The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion will be waived if the protection plan is purchased at or before the final payment due date for this trip, for the full non-refundable cost of the trip and you are not disabled from travel at the time you pay the plan cost.
For all other questions contact Travel Insured International (844) 440-8113.
Passport Information needs to be completed prior to departure.
Call Trailways Travel Travel Agent for Details (319) 753.2864 ext. 135